Coffee!



It's early morning, what does that mean? The sun is just starting to come up as I take my walk. 


I'm enjoying the quiet part of the day while sipping my coffee. What? You say it's too early for coffee? I don't think it's ever too early (or too late) for coffee.


 Even the walls smile when they see the cup so how could I resist? Drinking coffee makes me smile. 


I hope you do something today that makes you smile too.

Featuring


Up Event
Up Event FB
Up Event Flickr
June 1 - 15, 2020
*Gloss*
*Gloss* MP
*Gloss* FB
Silvia Set #1 designed for Belleza Freya & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique


I'm also wearing/using
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nail Sample Set
Hair - Exile
Eyes On Me - Wild Fusion
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Happy Coffee - Walls of Life -Fatpack (this is currently up on the group gift wall)
Poses - [KoKoLoReS]
Coffee Break pose pack

Comments

Popular Posts