Cleanse Away the Day



I cleanse away the day as the water cascades
over my curves, dancing over my curves
My worries swirling down the drain
as I close my eyes to obtain
the serenity I seek


I wash off all the darkness
that touched my soul
standing in the water
becoming whole


I cleanse away the day as the water cascades
until I'm ready to take a swim
in the deepest ends
of my soul


knowing within my being
that I am whole
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Up Event
Up Event FB
Up Event Flickr
June 1 - 15, 2020
*ASIA* FASHION
*ASIA* FASHION MP
*ASIA* FASHION FB
*ASIA* FASHION Flickr
Lexy - Black designed for Maitreya & Slink Hourglass & Physique

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nail Sample Set
Hair - MINA Hair
Sandra - Pastels
Water Drops on skin - Izzie's
Wet Body & Face
Tattoo - +Fallen Gods Inc.+
Venus Anatomica
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Cleanse
Cleanse Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts