Be Mine



Won't you be mine
let me play
I'll take you to places you've never been
All you have to do is just give in


I'll wrap these cuffs around your wrists
Smiling all the while at these little twists


Won't you be mine
let me play


I promise you, you'll never forget the day
that I let my nails wander
as you lay cuffed to my desires


while your breath moans out
soft kisses
because you want more
Talu/Togli

Featuring


@ XXX Event, June 13 - July 4, 2020



.EscalateD.
.EscalateD. MP
.EscalateD. Flickr
.EscalateD. Flickr Group
.EscalateD. Facebook
.EscalateD. Facebook Group
.EscalateD. Twitter
.EscalateD. GooglePlus
.EscalateD. Discord
Fleur / Streaks Natural & Unnatural Essentials Universal HUDs combined for this look (25L$ Tuesday item for 6/16/2020).  The whole main store is 50% off for the #stayhomesl and so will all event exclusives / new releases - excludes weekly deals, daily offers, gacha and giftcards.

And



Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Noir Pack Vol 20 includes makeup in black in 12 styles with Omega applier, tattoo and universal tattoo BOM appliers. New release available inworld main shop & MP.
Andemere Lips 21 colour HUD with appliers for Lelutka, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Omega, & BOM

I'm also wearing/using
Tattoo - Juna Artistic Tattoo
Niral tattoo Woman
Nails - Zombie Suicide
Basic Colors - Rigged Nails - Super Claws
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Poses - Kokoro
Krysten - Fatpack (Bento Pose)

Comments

Popular Posts