Let Me Play



Let me play with you
I'll tell you what to do


I'll guide you gently with my cane
Until you ask for it again


"A little harder" Did you say?
You really did come here to let me play


I'll teach you all the ways to please
while I constantly torment and tease
All while you stay on your knees


Let me play with you
until you want to come again
our fun times to never end
Talu/Togli

Featuring


After Midnight Fashion
After Midnight Fashion MP
After Midnight Fashion Website
After Midnight Fashion FB
After Midnight Fashion Flickr
After Midnight Fashion Discord
Black Soul Dress designed for BBL, eBody, Belleza Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique
Piper Boot designed for Maitreya & Slink


 The whole main store is 50% off for the #stayhomesl and so will all event exclusives / new releases - excludes weekly deals, daily offers, gacha and giftcards.

And


Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Lalli Eyemakeup include Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo layers in 15 colours
Lalli Blush include Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo layers in 12 colours
Lalli Lips include Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo layers in 18 colours
All available @ AnyBody by Flair For Events, June 7-30, 20202

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - Zombie Suicide
Basic Colors - Rigged Nails - Super Claws
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - K&S
Blooming Room // Photo Booth
Poses - Kokoro
Cala - Fatpack (includes cane prop)

Comments

Popular Posts