Fast Car

 "So I remember when we were driving, driving in your car. Speeds so fast I felt like I was drunk..' - Tracy Chapman, Fast Car


I remember those nights, in your car, driving down the back roads with nowhere in particular to go. How I thought those nights would last forever. I thought we would last forever. We were young, so in love, it seemed as if the world stopped time just for us. 


We'd pull over on lonely lanes, hands all over each other like we could never get enough. I remember those days with fondness, love, and terrific memories. All these years later I hope you got where you wanted to go and you are happy there. 


For now, I'm going to take this fast car & keep on driving...

Featuring


January 1 - 15, 2021
Mary, includes dress, jacket, & boots, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, & Tonic Curvy & Fine

And


Andmere Lips, includes, LeLutka, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, & Omega Appliers as well as 
Tattoo Layers in 21 colours

I'm also wearing/using
Pasties - duckie.
tape black
Makeup - KOONZ
Unicorn Dreams Eyeshadow [BOM & OMEGA] - Silence
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Blueberry Glitter - MAIN
Hair - MINA Hair
Romy - Reds
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

4x V-T Turbo 2077 [Silver] @ Manly Area, Jan. 2021

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Angel Negro *RARE* - Moments Noir

Poses - FOXCITY.
Effortless V2 Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts