Sounds

 


I listen to the sounds
they soothe my soul
Words set to music
they make me feel whole



Just to know there are others
who feel the same as I
Definitely enough to
make me cry



Music is the bridge
that spans humankind
Listening, we can realize
none are left behind



Take a listen today
even if you lose time
Come to realize
we all shine
Talu/Togli

Featuring



January 1 - 15, 2021
Outfit 120 *Mega Pack* includes top, pants, shoes, bracers, earrings, & anklets, designed for Bleeleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique. Comes with color change HUD which changes color of top & pants.

I'm also wearing/using
Makeup & Nails - CAZIMI
Candy Cane HD Makeup (Lelutka)
Dark Velvet Nail Appliers
Hair - TRUTH Hair
VIP Forever - Jewel
Eyes - !Musa!
Beryl Eyes Set1 RARE
Skin - 
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - .::Crystal::.
Vinyl Place Backdrop // Black

Poses - FOXCITY.
Soulfood Bento Pose Set (includes earphones)

Comments

Popular Posts