How I Look Is Beautiful




 I might not look the way you'd expect
Or be the person you wanted me to be



I look how I want
beautiful in my own light
I am deeper than the oceans
More vast in my love than the universe



How I look is how I want to be
Beautiful, deep, thoughtful beyond measure
I am me, nothing more, nothing less
I am beautiful
(So are you)
Talu/Togli


Featuring



Ouida Eyemakeup includes 12 colours with Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers.
Ouida Lips includes 12 colours with Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers.
Ouida Set includes headpiece, headpiece orbit, brows and shoulders left & right with 14 colours via HUD for headpiece main & accent, orbits, brows and shoulders.
All @ DUBAI Event, Dec 20, 2020 - Jan 10, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Outfit, Shoes, & Nails - Venge
'Midnight Sakura' Revisted
Maitreya - 'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Shakti' Stiletto Nail Applier
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Solstice - Selection
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - 
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Afterparty

Selfie Me

Comments

Popular Posts