Working It Out


 

Today I'm working out my frustrations in the healthiest way I know. Just some dumbbells with a little ocean view on my own private dock. 


Working out the frustrations that have crept into my life. Making them go away with healthy vibes. 


Stretching it all out as it fades the stress away. 


Almost all done now so looking forward to a little taste of this donut! 
Whatever you do today, try to melt your stress away.

Featuring



January 1 - 15, 2021
Sexy Street Girl *FAT PACK* includes top, hoodie, panties, leg warmers, mask, & earrings, designed for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, & Tonic Curvy & Fine, comes with color change HUDs for Hoodie, Leg Warner Socks, & Mask.

And 



Caddie / Streaks - Natural Essentials Universal HUD (also includes Unnatural Essentials Universal HUD)

I'm also wearing/using
Makeup - CAZIMI
Holiday Glitz Eyeshadow
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Love Heart
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Poses - FOXCITY.
Balance Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts