Snow Pupper



 There is only one thing you can do when faced with the snow while you have a dog, learn to love it! Today, Kiac & I are taking a walk in the snow to enjoy all that winter has to offer. 


I stopped along the way to catch a few on my tongue, my eyes closed as I think of winter wonderlands of my childhood. 


Kiac never complains about the cold, he just wanders along beside me, my ever present companion. I am so lucky to have a pupper who cares so very much about being with me. 


I hope you have someone that cares about you that way too. May your winter adventures be filled with fun (and maybe, some snow too.)

Featuring


January 1 - 15, 2021
Wolkleid Ice Ice Baby designed for Altamura, Belleza Isis & Freya, Maitreya, Slink Physique, & Tonic Curvy & Fine
Facestars ice blue

And


Anwyn / Streaks - for this look I am using X-Mas 2020 Snow Universal HUD, Group Gift, Group is 99L$ to join. Please note this hair comes with both Natural & Unnatural Essentials Universal HUDs

I'm also wearing/using
Heels - [Gos]
Louise Trail Boots - Carmine 
Nails - alme.
Mesh Square Nails - Candy Cane
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

 Pupper - JIAN
Legacy Husky Wanderer

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Old Station
Cold Outside Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts