Cupcakes & Booze




 Tonight I'm going to drink a few drinks while eating these delicious cupcakes! First though, how about a few shots to go into my phone so I can remember what these delicious 
little cups of cake look like pre-devour. 


I can't wait to taste all that frosting, letting it swirl on my tongue for a bit as I do. You say you wanted donuts too, never fear, I've got you covered. 


Now, let's knock a few back while indulging our sweet tooth & having a little fun. I'll see you there.

Featuring


March 1 - 15, 2021
Hawaiian Punch Short Set designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, & TMP, includes colour change HUDs for top & shorts.

And


Rayna Eyemakeup includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 12 colours.
Rayna Lips includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 15 colours
Both @ Skin Fair, March 12 - 29, 2021.

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - alme.
Mesh Ballerina Nails - Halo Ombre
Hair - MINA Hair
Romy - Pastels
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
TOFFEE MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.5

Cupcakes - DISORDERLY.
Donut Cupcakes /FATPACK

Poses - FOXCITY.
Hella Cute VOL2 Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts