Quiet Silences



 In quiet silences I hear your voice
telling me secrets of love and vice
You call to me with your love
telling me stories from above


Letting me know how the universe plays out
leaving me with very little doubt
that love is the answer


it is the key 
to hearing between the silences
if only one takes time to listen
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Fans of Spring designed for Belleza Freya & Isis, Inithium Kupra, Legacy & Legacy Perky, Maiterya & Maitreya Petite, Slink Hourglass & Slink Hourglass Petite, & Standard size fitted. 
Comes with color change HUD.

Equinox Earrings - HUD 4

I'm also wearing/using
Makeup & Nails - CAZIMI
March VIP Eyeshadow - 1 Blue - 90%
Dark Velvet Lipsticks - 9
Bismuth Nail Appliers
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Poetry - Candy
Eyes - !MUSA
Quartz Eyes Gacha SOI
TOFFEE MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Lilly Head 2.5

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Lost City

Poses - Po^Z
Reach Him, includes props

Comments

Popular Posts