They've tried to put me in their boxes
Label me with their crosses
Make me be the one they want
Try to change me with their taunts
I am different from the rest
Working towards being my best
I don't care what they think
when they clamor in their little circle
I will rise above the rest
Until I can share my very best
with the world for them to see
they can't box me
Talu/Togli
Featuring
Wassily includes headpiece, collar in left & right sections and bustle in 7 sections as well as additional optional pieces to rez for scene/props. Wassily offers 20 colours for beams, circles, squares,
rectangles long and short via HUD. Available @ Flourish, March 19 - April 13, 2021
Rodica Eyemakeup - 07 - includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 12 colours.
Rodica Lips - 15 - includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 15 colours
Both @ Skin Fair, March 12 - 29, 2021.
Tattoo is from Gauss which includes the tattoo & left & right orbits (which I am not wearing) with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, & Omega. Comes with colour change HUD for orbits.
I'm also wearing/using
Snake - [LsR]
Sexy Eva Snake Suit Fatpack
Nails - DP - Koffin Nails
Moonbeam
Hair - Tableau Vivant
Esperanza Hair - Colors HUD
Eyes - !MUSA
Quartz Eyes Gacha SOI
Skin - .::WoW::. Skins
PEARL MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.5
Poses - FOXCITY.
Boss Babe Bento Pose Set





No comments:
Post a Comment