Tried to put me in their box



 They've tried to put me in their boxes
Label me with their crosses
Make me be the one they want
Try to change me with their taunts


I am different from the rest
Working towards being my best
I don't care what they think
when they clamor in their little circle


I will rise above the rest
Until I can share my very best


with the world for them to see
they can't box me
Talu/Togli


Featuring


Wassily includes headpiece, collar in left & right sections and bustle in 7 sections as well as additional optional pieces to rez for scene/props. Wassily offers 20 colours for beams, circles, squares, 
rectangles long and short via HUD. Available @ Flourish, March 19 - April 13, 2021
Rodica Eyemakeup - 07 -  includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 12 colours.
Rodica Lips - 15 - includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, in 15 colours
Both @ Skin Fair, March 12 - 29, 2021.
Tattoo is from Gauss which includes the tattoo & left & right orbits (which I am not wearing) with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, & Omega. Comes with colour change HUD for orbits.

I'm also wearing/using
Snake - [LsR]
Sexy Eva Snake Suit Fatpack 
Moonbeam
Esperanza Hair - Colors HUD
Eyes - !MUSA
Quartz Eyes Gacha SOI
PEARL MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.5

Poses - FOXCITY.
Boss Babe Bento Pose Set
 

Comments

Popular Posts