I've cried a river of blood


 
I've cried a river of blood
From my soul
straight to my heart


It leaks from the corners
That you can't see
Dripping straight on my flesh


I've cried a river of blood
For the heartbreak of humanity
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Priestess Headdress - comes with colour change HUD for metal & stones 
@ Black Fair, March 13-27, 2021.

And


'Lilith' Shape for LeLUTKA 'LILLY' Head & Maitreya Lara Body, comes with style card
'Glitz' Stiletto Nail Applier
Both @ Skin Fair, March 12-29, 2021
'Savage' BOM Face Makeup - V5 7 V7, comes with V1 - V8, will work with ANY BoM enabled body, female or male. Available @ We <3 Role Play, March 4-31, 2021.
Maitreya - 'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set in main store

I'm also wearing/using
[Resurrection Dress - Skele]
Lips - Zibska
Andmere Lips
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Ophelia - Grayscale
Iceberg HD Eyes
PEARL MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Lilly Head 2.5

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Lux Plain BLACK

Poses - NinaX
Cara Bento FATPACK

Comments

Popular Posts