Dreams


 
What dreams they say are made of this
love, hugs, a soft little kiss
I dream of you by light of dusk
my thoughts wandering as they must


Dreams of holding you in my arms
losing myself in your charms


What dreams they say are made of this
love surrendered yet never missed
Talu/Togli

Featuring



CUTE BUTT TANK, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody Classic & Curvy, 
Maitreya, & Tonic Curvy & Fine 
CUTE BUTT PANTIES Gacha - FACE PANTIES COMMON - designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody Classic & Curvy, Maitreya, & Tonic Curvy & Fine. 

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Blueberry Glitter - MAIN
Hair - TRUTH Hair
VIP Blush - Jewel (Group Gift March 2021)
Eyes - !MUSA
Quartz Eyes Gacha SOI
TOFFEE MARA LELUTKA EVO
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Lilly Head 2.5

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Hallucinate (Light)
On My Mind Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts