Song I Can't Forget


 
You're the song I can't forget
when the lights are turned down low
the never ending melodies
of love that ever flows


You're the song I can't forget
that repeats through my mind
thoughts of you
thoughts of me
thoughts of us
a never ending swirl of love


You're the song I can't forget
when the sun hits the horizon
another day of your sweet love
to fill my thoughts with hope


You're the song I can't forget
even when I'm alone
Ophelia March
- Song I Can't Forget

Ophelia Musing
Outfit & Gloves - [Glitzz] - Von Teese Set - Turquoise & 
Satin Long Gloves - Fatpack
Makeup - Zibska - Noir Pack Vol 01 & Amaryllis Lips
Hair & Flower accessories - .Olive. - the Saturnalia Hair & 
the Precious Flower Clips & Headpiece
Eyes - CURELESS[+] - Collyrium Eyes - FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - VELOUR - ZOE SKIN for EVO X & 
VELOUR x VENUS for EBODY REBORN (PORCELAIN)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy - Delirium Song Backdrop
Poses - FOXCITY. - Soft (Breather VOL9) Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts