Lights


 
Lights shine bright upon me now
blinding as I go
even as my heart falls
burned paper in the winds


Swirling, flowing going where
I can't travel


The bright lights shining upon me now
for just this moment in time
while my heart wanders


into times, spaces unknown
leaving secrets in its wake
Ophelia March
- Lights

Ophelia is Musing
From CYBERPUNK By Flair for Events until May 31, 2023
Makeup - Zibska - Chaldene Makeup

Ophelia is also Musing
Top & Panties - -Secrets- - Natalie Bra & G-String - Black
Hat - :Dernier: - "Maya" Hat - Black
Tattoo - *Find the Fish* - Sacred self
Hair - MINA Hair - Bobby -03 - Lel Evox BOM - Hairbase
Nails - RAWR! - Mantra Nails
Eyes - CURELESS[+] - Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin -  . Nar Mattaru . - Maud Skin {Ghost} Evo X & eBody Reborn Skin 2.0 {Ghost} 
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Floating burned paper - {anc} Burned paper (ash) & (black)

Backdrop & poses - FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Lights, Camera, Action & 
Eyes on Me Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts