Love You


If strangers can hate based on their skewed perceptions
then I can love strangers based on them just being
I can love those I have never met in person
with a love that is as fierce as the love I have
for those immediately around me

I can show love in
my actions
my words
my daily life

I can love people based not on who they are
but simply on that they are
Your very existence means you are worthy
of love

You don't need to justify your reasons for wanting love
You don't need to think I won't love you because you're different
YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE
just because you exist
I will love you just for being you
Talu/Togli

Featuring

Luv Corset
Luv Skirt

And

Adelphie Lips 12 colour HUD designed for Catwa, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega, and Tattoo layers

I'm also wearing
Heels - KC
        HEDY HEELS
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer
        Necklace - Waldorf Pearls and Carved Roses
Nailpolish - DP-Koffin Nails
        Lunar Tidings
Hair - TRUTH
       Opium - Jewel
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
        Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins
       ROBIEN darks - oak
Body - Maitreya
        Lara v5.0.1
Head - GENUS Project
        Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
       
Backdrop - FOXCITY. x HoS
        Photo Booth - Framed
Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
        Love

Comments

Popular Posts