Playing in the rain



There are some days when only playing in the rain will do. 


The feel of it on my hand, washing away the cares of the day. 


I turn as it caresses my face, like a lover so gently, as it washes away the sadness I feel. Some people don't like the rain, say it sad and gloomy, but if you want things washed away the rain is very soothing.

Featuring

Jess Poses
Jess Poses Flickr
Pose Bento Pluie 3
Pose Bento Pluie 4
Pose Bento Pluie 6

I'm also wearing
Dress & Heels - The Plastik
Ayliana Dress & Heels
Glasses - [Fetch]
Kay Glasses
Nails - alme.
Ponkone Glam Mix
Hair - Tableau Vivant
Summer Hairplay - Sundowner - Reds
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Genus - Jeani ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - GENUS Project
Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Umbrella - Yokai
Chinese Dream umbrella (black)

Back Drop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Paradisco

Comments

Popular Posts