A little sip or a little slip



Just a little sip
maybe two or three
as I relax while thinking about love.

Oh Dear, is that a little slip
so you can see a little nip?
If you zoom in close maybe you'll see
a part of me

I'm still thinking about love
while taking my sips
if you were here I think there
would be more slips

You're on my mind
while I sip this wine
what I'm thinking I'll never tell
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Alluring sits chair (blk) @ FlashShot until Feb. 14, 2020
Padded room backdrop part of the Backdrops #2  gacha set (35L$ per play)

And


Genova V2 - Reds

I'm also wearing/using
Dress - *HolliPocket*
Naughty Lauren Slip - Cherry from Feb. 2020 Monthly Midnight Madness
Boots - [Sheba]
Erike Booties *midnight from Feb 2020 Monthly Midnight Madness
Makeup - CURELESS[+]
Catliner Set / GENUS PROJECT (v.1)
CAZIMI
Bombshell Reds Lips
Nail Polish - CAZIMI
Bombshell Reds Nails
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
        Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Genus - Jeani ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
        Lara v5.0.1
Head - GENUS Project
        Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Decor - DISORDERLY
Lovewood Set / Red / Love Ladder
[Commoner]
Letterboard & Wine

Comments

Popular Posts