No Angel



I'm no angel
that much is true
but I still have great love for you
In my heart
In my soul
I want to make the world whole

These tears I cry
filled with sorrow
for those who will never see tomorrow
I love you
even after you're gone

But while you're here
I'll hold you near
hold you dear
with my heart
because love has to have somewhere to start

If I share my love with you
I hope you'll know what to do
share that love with someone else
until all the world can be filled
with love without conditions
Talu/Togli

Featuring

.EscalateD.
.EscalateD. Flickr
.EscalateD. Flickr Group
.EscalateD. Facebook
.EscalateD. Facebook Group
.EscalateD. Twitter
.EscalateD. GooglePlus
.EscalateD. Discord
Kira - Natural Essentials Universal HUD
To celebrate re-opening, .EscalateD. is having a store-wide 25% sale (excludes gift cards & gachas) until March 6, 2020 at 8 am slt.

I'm also wearing
Outfit & Wings - Blueberry
FLF - Valentines - Lingerie Pack
FLF - Valentines - Wings Pack
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Love Heart
Tattoo - The Little Bat
Love Carvings
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
        Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Genus - Jeani ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
        Lara v5.0.11
Head - GENUS Project
        Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
All You Need
Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
Angel

Comments

Popular Posts