Words



If you read the words in me
you would understand the songs
I don't sing

You would know that I see things
far beyond you and me
deeper than the mirror
you reflect to the world

You could read these words
written on my flesh
To understand that love
is my ultimate quest

That blocks you see
don't block me
Read the words in me
to understand how my story
will be told
Talu/Togli

Featuring

Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Chan includes mask and chest piece with 16 colour options @ 
Aenigma Event, Feb, 23 - March 15, 2020.

I'm also wearing
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Love Heart
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - ~Jeanette's Joint~
Chronicles Skin (Wanderlust Weekend item, Feb. 22 - 23, 2020)
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - GENUS Project
Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Decor - E.V.E
DYSTOPIA Rose - Red
Dancing petals "Dystopia" Ed v.03

Backdrop - D.U.S.T.
Black Stairs
Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
Falling

Comments

Popular Posts