Slay


I plan to slay this workout day
then grab a little treat

I'll work these arms
and this arse
until they're cute and neat

I plan to slay this and every day
Making things go my own way
Talu/Togli

Featuring

Feb. 1 - 15, 2020

Rose Your Life
Rose Your Life Group
Rose Your Life Flickr
Rose Your Life PixelVR
Rose Your Life Avatarbook
Rose Your Life Blog
Outfit - 1&2 Neon designed for Altamura, eBody, eBody C, Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Slink Hourglass & Physique, Maitreya, & Tonic Curvy & Fine
Shape Love (this is a 1L$ gift)

And 


I'm also wearing
Shoes - :::Sn@tch:::
12 :::Sn@tchers High Heel Sneaks
Nail polish - alme.
Pink Dream
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
        Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins
       ROBIEN darks - oak
Body - Maitreya
        Lara v5.0.1
Head - GENUS Project
        Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Lux Slay BLACK
Balance Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts