Instead of couch surfing



It's laundry day for me so instead of couch surfing, I've decided to do a little surfing on my ironing board between loads of clothes! I mean how could I pass up using this old background I found laying around? 


I've been dreaming of the beach anyway.


Surf's up, even if it is only my ironing board and I have to imagine I can hear the waves!

Featuring



I'm also wearing
From Sn@tch
Bikini - 7 Sn@tch Spring Break Bikini - Belleza (all), Maitreya, Slink HG, Tonic (Curvy & Fine), and Mesh sizes XSM-XLG part of the Sn@tch Beach Bonanza Grab Bag Fishing
Shoes - Sn@tch High Heel Sneaks - Currently on the lucky letter boards
Hair - Sn@tch Lucy Hair - (MERMAIDS) from the (All Color Pack) - currently in the riot vends
Tattoo - 18 Sn@tch Sun Goddess Tattoos (Gold/Silver) in Omega and BOM part of the Sn@tch Beach Bonanza Grab Bag Fishing

Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Comments

Popular Posts