Ask me no questions



Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies
dressed in pretty packages meant to disguise
the truth that is hidden and kept from view.


What if I told you things you never knew?
Whispered truth in your ears until your mind expands.


Would you listen or close your mind?
Think of only things left behind.
Let's take a journey then we can see truths behind beauty.
Without any lies
look past beauty
to see the surprise


Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies
just truths you can't disguise
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Sooz - includes headpiece and collar with 22 colours with main & accent, 
for Wanderlust Weekend May 30-31, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Outfit & Mask - ANTINATURAL[+]
Doctor Crow / Outfit LOOTBOX
Doctor Crow / Doctor Gloves / BLACK
Doctor Crow / Plague Mask / Black
Doctor Crow / Crow Legs / Black
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Red Angel - Immortal Dreams
Poses - FOXCITY.
Carefree Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts