The Past



The past tries to pull me
into its grip
silent my words
as they start to drip
fully from my lips


in words I've not spoken
to tell all the tales
of what I have seen
of what is to be
and what has been


The past tries to pull me
into its grip
I will resist with all my might
I'll share with this world
my single light
to lead the way
into the future
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Phelix Halo & Visor Stim includes mohawk and orbit with 14 colours via HUD.
Phelix Blush in BOM & Tattoo layers with 16 colours in 3 transparencies
Phelix Lips in BOM & Tattoo layers with 22 colours in 2 fits
all @ Cyber/Punk Fair presented by Flair for Events, May 10 - June 07, 2020

Also from Cyber/Punk Fair presented by Flair for Events, May 10 - June 07, 2020
Bodysuit - SynCO
CyberGlow Bodysuit - Orange
[Stargazer]
Body Shine Materials - Synthetica RARE
Eyes Set - Synthetica 01 COMMON

I'm also wearing/using
Arms & Legs - ANTINATURAL[+]
Metamorphose2077 / RARE1.01 / MAITREYA / LOOTBOX - Power Gloves
Metamorphose2077 / RARE2.01 / LOOTBOX - Droid Legs
Skin - Jeanette's Joint
Android 2-0 Skin and Tattoo Selections (for her)
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2
Floating hands -  - {-Maru Kado-} x [The White Crow]
Always Mine

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
The Beginning
Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
Leap

Comments

Popular Posts