Don't Cry for Me



Don't cry for me
those wicked tears
that escape the corners
of your eyes


I can cry my own tears
even if I'm a little wicked
I still have a heart
that bleeds when it is broken


I can cry tears
as my wicked heart bleeds


So save your tears
don't cry for me
I can cry for myself
Talu/Togli

Featuring


After Midnight Fashion
After Midnight Fashion MP
After Midnight Fashion Website
After Midnight Fashion FB
After Midnight Fashion Flickr
After Midnight Fashion Discord
Jill Shirt & Panties Set designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique exclusive for XXX Event May 13 - June 3, 2020.


.EscalateD.
.EscalateD. MP
.EscalateD. Flickr
.EscalateD. Flickr Group
.EscalateD. Facebook
.EscalateD. Facebook Group
.EscalateD. Twitter
.EscalateD. GooglePlus
.EscalateD. Discord
Avacyn / Streaks - Natural Essentials Universal HUD for Fly by Friday (75L$). This is usually left out for a few days after Fri just in case.
All hair except weekly specials are part of #stayhomesl Sale @ .EscalateD. – entire Mainstore 50% off. Visit Meshbody - Stayhome for a list of participating stores, click on their name for a direct landmark!

And


Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Sisel Eyemakeup - BOM (universal tattoo layers) & Tattoo layers in 15 colours
Sisel Lips - BOM (universal tattoo layers) & Tattoo layers in 18 colours and 2 fits
Both available at The Makeover Room until May 26, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Nail Polish - DP-Koffin Nails
Nevermore Nails
Eyes & Tears - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Collyrium Tears / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
VIP Photo Booth - Creatures
Poses - oOo Studio
bon with props

Comments

Popular Posts