The Wind's Secrets



The winds flows through the trees
Whipping through my hair
As it whispers secrets
Told throughout the ages
To those who care to listen


I lean to hear every word
To hear the praises sung by birds
Of worlds we fail to comprehend


The wind whispers secrets
Some for me alone
As I learn how well
My light has shone


The wind whispers secrets
As it plays with my hair
Just take a listen
If you dare
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Up Event
Up Event FB
Up Event Flickr
May 1 - 15, 2020
LoveCat Store
LoveCat Store Group
LoveCat Store Flickr
LoveCat Store Flickr Group
LoveCat Store FB
Roses Mesh Set includes blazer and shorts designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nails Sample Set
Hair - Tableau Vivant
Falling hair Gacha - Windfall - PACKII - RARE
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Neighborhood
Poses - Chill Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts