Your opinion of me doesn't matter



You opinion isn't important to me
I don't care what you think
who you believe I should be
what you think I should do
or say

I am myself
Am who I choose to be
Your opinion isn't necessary
to help me see I'm me

My words are my own
I'll say what I will
If you don't like any of that
you know where the exit is

I don't need you in my life
if you are trying to change
the essence of me

I will be me
nothing and no one more
nothing and no one less
Talu/Togli

Featuring

After Midnight Fashion
After Midnight Fashion MP
After Midnight Fashion Website
After Midnight Fashion FB
After Midnight Fashion Flickr
After Midnight Fashion Discord
Shirt - Midnight Spirit designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique
Mask - Diabolic Face Mask for Men, Women, Signature, & Non-rigged

I'm also wearing/using
Skirt - +Psycho Barbie+
[HellBound Skirt] Black
Boots - +Psycho Barbie+
[Monster Boots]
Hair - .Shi Hair
Ruach - E-Metallic
Nails - DP-Koffin Nails
Love Bleeds - FatPack
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Dragon Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Fck Off - Sigma Backdrops
Poses - Po^Z
Like I care

Comments

Popular Posts