Hooping at the beach



Summer is here in all its glory so I've decided to spend the day at the beach. As the waves roll into the rocks, I'll be hooping all around. arching my body to the spin of the hoop. 


Getting my Vitamin D while I absorb some rays. I love summer days at the beach, just hooping along while I listen to the sound of the waves caressing the shore. 


I hope each of you is able to spend some time doing something that makes you happy today.

Featuring


Breeze / Streaks - Unnatural Essentials Universal HUD part of 
The Beached Bunny Hunt 10 by Evil Bunny Events & Hunts, July 3-31, 2020, look for a beach pail (1L$) at the .EscalateD. Mainstore. Hint: have a sit & find some colors.

And


Sanna Golden Stormy Beach part of The Beached Bunny Hunt 10 by Evil Bunny Events & Hunts
July 3-31, 2020, look for a beach pail (1L$) at the SANNA - SCIENCE and ART mainstore. 
Hint: Sanna Bunny dancing in the Pool - thats cool ! 

Bikini - MOoH!
Nicci bikini
Eyes- GO Makeup
BrownEyes Collection

I'm also wearing
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nail Sample Set
HELLE - OAK (Group gift, July 2020)
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Poses - Diversion
Hoopnotica Poses

Comments

Popular Posts