Ice cream



"You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!" Summer is in full, 100+ degree, force where I live so there is nothing like a little ice cream to cool myself down. After who doesn't smile when they have their favorite ice cream and some balloons? 


With so many flavors, there is one for everyone, or even more if you prefer double scoop or more. 


I'll enjoy it while I look over what is to come and think about what has been. I hope you take time today to enjoy a little treat, whether it is ice cream your scream for or something else.



Featuring


July 1 - 15, 2020
Mirian Set Baby Red, includes outfit, heels, & earrings, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique
Poses - BARBêE
OhSweetie & Tasty

And


Vivian / Streaks - Natural Essentials HUD. The whole main store is 50% off for the #stayhomesl and so will all event exclusives / new releases - excludes weekly deals, daily offers, gacha and giftcards.


I'm also wearing/using
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nails - Ballerina Short - Karma All Colors
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
HELLE - OAK (Group gift, July 2020)
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Ice cream cone - Junk Food
Ice Cream Cones

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Lovely Place Pride Backdrop (Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts