Thought of you



I thought of you as the rain came down on a sunny day
of all the tears you've cried
the smiles that have teased your lips
the laughter that has spilled forth


I smiled, the memories like precious gems
each one sparkling through my mind
as the drops dripped upon my skin
no umbrella needed


There was just the sunshine, the rain,
and my memories of you
Talu/Togli

Featuring


.EscalateD.
.EscalateD. MP
.EscalateD. Flickr
.EscalateD. Flickr Group
.EscalateD. Facebook
.EscalateD. Facebook Group
.EscalateD. Twitter
.EscalateD. GooglePlus
.EscalateD. Discord
Jamie - Free gift includes Natural & Unnatural Universal HUDS. For this look, I am using the .EscalateD. Colors Roots Universal HUD available @ .EscalateD. SL17B store, Jun 19 - July 12, 2020, this HUD will work with EVERY .EscalateD. hair sold after February 19, 2020. The whole store at SL17B is 60% off.

I'm also wearing the following gifts from SL17B Shop & Hop
Dress - Faida SL17B store
Blanche
Nails - DP-Koffin Nails SL17B store
Coffee Berry
Eyes - Avi-Glam SL17B store
Sahara Eyes

In addition, I'm wearing/using
Skin - Belleza
Naomi - Sunkisses - Lelutka Evolution Appliers
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Paradisco

Poses - Po^Z
It's Raining Glitter FATPACK

Comments

Popular Posts