Sweet & Tart



Some would say I'm a bit of a tart
all tangy on the tongue and to the ears


Many others would say I'm sweet
those that have gotten to know me


I'm only tart to your ears
when I hear you spouting hate
Otherwise I'm sweet as sugar
Someone you'll love to taste


I would say I'm a bit of both
tart when needed
sweet otherwise
Talu/Togli

Featuring


July 1 - 15, 2020
Jawbreaker, UP Exclusive, designed for Belleza Isis & Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique

And


Juniper / Streaks (comes with Natural & Unnatural Universal HUDs) - Candy VIPs Universal HUD used for this look, works with every Hair made by .EscalateD. (after February 19, 2020). Both exclusive group gifts. 99L$ group join for .EscalateD. VIP Group

I'm also wearing/using
Necklace - Cae
:: Key :: Collection
Nails - CAZIMI
Mesh Nail Sample Set
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
HELLE - OAK (Group gift, July 2020)
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Destination London
The Tube Bento Set

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts