Sins of your oaths



Cover me in the sins of all the oaths 
you've ever taken
let them stain my skin
with their lies


Until they run over me 
like the words that came
unbidden from your lips
to my heart that wanted to believe
that love doesn't cause tears


I've heard the cries of those oaths
from the depths of their despair
like an arrow through my soul


Cover me in the sins of all the oaths
you've ever taken
I am stronger than their lies
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Black Sun Suit includes suit & cover up, designed for Legacy & Maitreya, with 14 texture HUD for bikini & 12 texture HUD for cover up.

I'm also wearing
Chromed Zodiac In Stars
Hair - EXILE 
Temptress - 1 @ July's Epiphany
Water Drops - Izzie's
Body Waterdrops
Windy Tattoo, Black
Stary Night Eyes
GREED 2020 (Gift)
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Oath container - FAKEICON
splash! / black oath @ July's EQUAL10

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Angel Negro *RARE* - Moments Noir @ Black Flair Event

Poses - FOXCITY.
Breezy Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts