My Demons



My demons have taunted me
bruised and scarred me


They have never defeated me
even at my lowest point


They have torn
their pound of flesh
blinded me
tried to crush my heart


They have learned who
their Mistress is
without questions in my heart


I am the Mistress of my demons
who I bend to my will
even if it takes a struggle sometimes
I will always win
Talu/Togli

Featuring


After Midnight Fashion
After Midnight Fashion MP
After Midnight Fashion Website
After Midnight Fashion FB
After Midnight Fashion Flickr
After Midnight Fashion Discord
Rainn outfit, includes shirt and jeans, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique. Exclusive @ Darkness Chamber Fair Open June 20 – July 11 2020.

And


Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Liqui Blush blush in 12 colours - BOM layers offer 2 transparency options, includes Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers.
Liqui Eyemakeup in 15 colours, includes Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers
Liqui Lips in 15 colours in 2 fits, includes Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers.
@ The Makeover Room, July 01-26, 2020

I'm also wearing/using
Nail Polish- CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Nails
Hair - Tableau Vivant
Summer Hairplay - Coromuel - Redheads
Eyes & tears - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Collyrium TEARS / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins
HELLE - APRICOT (Group gift, July 2020)
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Decor - E.V.E.
Worn Chains - GHOST CHAINS Black Chrome pack RARE
Decor -
{Chained to You} RARE
Poison Chains and Needles {Black & White} ULTRARARE

Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
Angel

Comments

Popular Posts