Bad Idea



I'm such a bad idea
that I'll work my way into your heart
before you've even realized it


You'll miss me when I'm not around
think such thoughts of me
things you've never imagined before


I'm such a bad idea 
but oh so much fun
Why don't you get to know me
a little one on one?
Talu/Togli

I'm wearing/using
Outfit - [Glitzz]
Kim Lingerie - Lilac
Eye Makeup - Koonz
Ready2Cut Eyeliners [LeLUTKA Evolution]
Lips & Nails - CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Lipstick
Dark Velvet Nail Appliers
Vera hair - Colors
CELTIC - Marshmallow - GG Aug 2020
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Decor -
Typewriter - Kei Spot
Kei's Lust Notes Revamped
Bunnies, handcuffs, & Box full of letters - MUSHILU SHOP
From the 0037 Lover Letter Full Pack -
bunny lost in letters
bunny slave
bunny balloon
love wives
love box

From the Strike a Pose Set - 3M
From the Nearly Naked Set - 4MBB & 5M

Comments

Popular Posts