Escape



I am escaping the matrix
of old thought patterns
that held me back
in old beliefs


I am moving forward
towards enlightenment
despite the chains
that try to hold me back


I am leaving behind
all the hatred
all the shame
all the hardness
To take on
love
being proud of myself


I am escaping the matrix
of negativity I absorbed
Breaking free of these chains
to become someone better
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Usha Deux set includes sleeve tattoo in tintable black & white vs. in 3 transparencies with tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers, head adornment & orbit, upper, lower and hand attachments left & right with 22 colour options via HUD. Exclusive for Flourish, Aug 23 - Sept. 15, 2020.
Avada Eyemakeup includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers in 15 colours.
Avada Lips includes Omega applier, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers in 21 colours in 3 fits.
Both Exclusives @ We <3 Role-Play, Aug. 04 -31, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Outfit - [Glitzz]
Innocence Lingerie - Nude
Nails - CAZIMI
Bombshell Reds Nails
Hairbase & Hair - MINA Hair
Myla - Omega (includes BoM)
Angel - Black & greys
Stary Night Eyes
Skin - CORE
MONO SKINS TONES 1-5 FATPACK - Tone 5
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Chains, Floating Blocks & Bubbles - E.V.E.
Shroud of Chains {Silver}
{M/C FATPACK} Cubic Dreams
{M/C FATPACK} Dancing Bubbles & Fireflies

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Glitch - Anything More Backdrops

Angel

Comments

Popular Posts