Come Play with Me?




Come here into my web
just a little closer
I only want to 
play a while



Can't you see 
my wicked smile
as my tongue plays 
across my lips



Don't worry it's just the tips
of the legs playing on your skin
Will I make you shiver again?





I just want a little taste
wouldn't want you to go to waste
Talu/Togli

Featuring



September 1 - 30, 2020

Anansi Jewelry includes necklace, rings, & earrings with color change HUD

Tattoo - LYM
Widowmaker Tattoo comes with Omega & BoM appliers. This tattoo has a lovely back as seen here.



All pictures taken in the caves for the *DSO* side hunt.


I'm also wearing
Outfit, head piece, & eyes - CURELESS[+]
Eirisse Set / FATPACK (v.2) I am only wearing the body suit from this set
Arachnid Headpiece (v.1)
Quattrocular & Space Eyes / FATPACK (v.1) I am only wearing the eyes from this set
Arachnid legs & mech legs- AZOURY
Arachnida Accessory
Dessein Leg
Makeup - ZIBSKA
Eyeshadow - Noir Pack Vol 22
Lipstick - Adelphie Lips
Basic Colors - Rigged Nails - Super Claws
Hairbase & Hair - MINA Hair
Hairbase HUD - Myla - Omega & BoM
Angel - Black and greys
Skin - CORE
MONO SKINS TONES 1-5 FATPACK - Tone 1
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Poses - ROQUAI poses
7 Creeps

Comments

Popular Posts