Kisses




I'm dreaming of your kisses
all along my skin
the thoughts 
make me shiver



Such delightful sins
your lips skating 
over my skin
the delights yet uncovered



Kiss me slowly
at the start
let's explore each other
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Terri Heels - designed for Belleza, Maitreya, & Slink. Comes with texture change Hud. Exclusive @ Twe12ve Event, Aug 12-31, 2020.

I'm also wearing
Lingerie - Narcisse-
Skylar Lingerie - Black
Eyeshadow - Koonz
Shade Queen Eyeshadows - Queer
Lipstick & Nail Polish - CAZIMI
Bombshell Red Lips
Bombshell Red Nails
Mariposa - Reds
Dragon Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Cami ~ Lelutka ~ January
Body - #Pumec
JANUARY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
FOXCITY X HOS Photo Booth - Kiss You
Hot Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts