Follow me



Follow me if you dare
or will you just sit there staring
I'll play with you
some fun games


Offer me your weary soul
I'll take some bites 
then make you whole


Follow me if you dare
all the way up the stairs
To the highest part of heaven
or the depths of the deepest hells


Where our fun will take us
you never can quite tell
Follow me if you dare...
Talu/Togli

Featuring


Maggie Dress designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, EBody Classic & Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique & Tonic Fine & Curvy. Includes colour HUD 
@ Audacity Event, August 2 - 23, 2020.



Natoya / Streaks - Natural Universal HUD. This hair includes the horns with a style HUD.

And


Andmere Lips - Designed for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Omega, and BoM with two lips fits. Includes 21 colour HUD

I'm also wearing
[Monster Boots]
0105-THornbeast tail 1.0 .:!EVolved creatures!:.
Makeup - Koonz
Shady Queen Eyeshadow
Nails & Eyes - Zombie Suicide
Super Claws - Basic Colors
Stary Night Eyes
Face Tattoo & Tongue - CURELESS[+]
 Psychopomp / Face Tatto (v.2)
 Mechanical Krampus Tongue (FATPACK)
Body Tattoo - +Fallen Gods Inc.
Deathcall, The Underworld v2.0 UNCOMMON
Skin - CORE
MONO SKINS TONES 1-5 FATPACK - Tone 4
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Las Torres from the Moments Noir Gacha 

Poses - FOXCITY.
Lolita Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts