Summer Ice Cream



It's summer so what could be better than a little ice cream? Who can possibly decide which one to eat with all these flavors? 


I think I'd like to try them all. I will definitely have the chance since I own this Ice Cream Cart that I plan on driving all over to offer ice cream for all. 


Come have a lick or 5 to enjoy this sweet treat! 


I look forward to seeing you there.

Featuring


August 1 - 15, 2020
Set 210 - includes Crop top, shorts, belt, shoes, & sunglasses, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maireya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique.

I'm also wearing/using
Chromed Zodiac In Stars
Hair - no.match
NO_OFFER ~ UNICORN !
Ophelia Eyes
Skin - Head - The Face
Kahara ~ Lelutka ~ May
Body - #Pumec
May
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Ice Cream Cart - 777 Motors
[777] Ice Cream Cart Scooter - RARE from the Scooter Gacha @ UniK, August 7 - 30, 2020

Backdrop- Paparazzi
Graffiti Club

Poses - FOXCITY.
Oki Doki bento pose set

Comments

Popular Posts