Boo from the Circus Freak

 


Just a little decorating before I start to play
for I need to practice my act every day



It's hard to be a circus freak
yet fun all the same



never know just how I'll look
or if I'll play a game



Just a little decor
then a little play
so I can say "I did it all today"
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Maddy / Streaks - Natural & Unnatural Universal HUDs combined for this look. 10L$ special. Exclusive @ The Mad Circus 6, Oct 10 -31, 2020.




MAD CIRCUS Tees comes with texture change HUD, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, EBody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine & Standard Mesh sizes XS-XL. Exclusive @ The Mad Circus 6, Oct 10 -31, 2020.

And



SR Spooky Spider Wreath - Event exclusive
SR Balloon Quartet - Halloween candycorn. 10L$ special 
Both @ The Mad Circus 6, Oct 10 -31, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Pants - Sn@tch
Loony Latex Pants (these are old pants with system appliers but worked perfect on my Maitreya body)
Batty Boop Slides - Gold
Face Paint & Nails - Venge
2. Gacha - The Damned Facepaint @ Gachaland, Oct. 2020
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
"Basics" Stiletto Nail Applier
Surgical Lighting Eyes GG /FATPACK 
CELTIC - MARSHMELLOW
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Decor -
Dog & Dog in pumpkin - JIAN
Sugar Skull Pup
Pumpkin Pupper
Skeletons - Get Stuff
Skeleton Pack - Full Perm
Jack-o-lanterns - Artisan Fantasy
Carved Pumpkins Stacked
Leaves - Sway's
[Autumn] Ground leaves

Boo & Graveyard outside - Kei's Spot
Kei's Boo - includes poses
Kei's Mini Graveyard - Group Gift (still available as of 10/14/2020)

Comments

Popular Posts