Relaxin

 


I thought it was about time I bought myself some new furniture to go a bit better with the season. Of course I have to test out every piece to just to make sure they are all comfy! 



I might want to lay on this piece or stretch out on another one. Maybe even do a little bit of meditation if I feel the need. 


Change is in the air, so I thought I'd just start with the one little spot in my world. 



I hope you have a chance to change something & that change makes you happier.

Featuring





Annabelle designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique. Includes texture change HUD. Exclusive @ The Mad Circus 6, Oct 10 -31, 2020.

And



Nakaja / Streaks - Natural and Unnatural Universal HUDs combined for this look. 
Exclusive @ The Mad Circus 6, Oct 10 -31, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Face Paint & Nails - Venge
4. Gacha - The Damned Facepaint @ Gachaland, Oct. 1 - 31. 2020
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
"Basics" Stiletto Nail Applier
Surgical Lighting Eyes GG /FATPACK 
CELTIC - MARSHMELLOW
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Decor - Oubliette
From the Nu Goth Living Room Set Gacha
Nu Goth Blanketed Chair
Nu Goth Bookcase
Nu Goth Chaise Sofa RARE
Nu Goth Coffin Coffee Table
Nu Goth Coffin Side Table
Nu Goth Pom Pom Poof 2
Nu Goth Skull-Books-Candle Set
Nu Goth Tasseled Ouija Rug
All @ Gachaland, Oct. 1 - 31. 2020

Comments

Popular Posts