Just a little hocus pocus




 Just a little hocus pocus
I'll try not to lose my focus
While I cast this little spell



I'll add a little dash of this
a tiny bit of that



Don't mind my familiar
while she tries to lose her hat
The chainsaw cheering section
is loud as loud can be



It just makes me smile
happy to be me



Just a little spell
to make everything swell
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Weaved Web Outfit includes dress & boots, designed for Belleza Freya, Hourglass, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique. Exclusive @ Scare Me Silly Event for Team Diabetes, Oct. 16 - 23, 2020.

And



Trish / Streaks - Natural & Unnatural Essentials Universal HUDs combined for this look. 
Gift @ Trick or Treat Lane, Oct 09 - 31, 2020.

I'm also wearing/using
Makeup -
Eyes - KOONZ
Torn Out HD Eyeshadow [LELUTKA EVO]
Lips - CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Lipstick
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Azrael V2' Stiletto Nail Applier
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
HALLOWEENA GG - MARSHMELLOW. Group Gift, Oct. 2020
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Animals
Dachshund Halloween Adult Animesh @ Satan INC a Novel Event, Oct. 13 - Nov 2, 2020
Broom Buddy Dragon (Companion)

Graveyard - Funky Junk
Eleanor Family Plot

Smoking Pumpkins

Comments

Popular Posts