Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sacrifice Me




Sacrifice me to whatever Gods you follow
in the altar of your arms
Bring me bloody and bleeding



Let them pull me away
Dark and brooding



I won't scream
as I'm dragged away



I'll give my all 
to let you escape



Sacrifice me
in the alter of your arms
Until I see the other side
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Baba Yaga Eyes - unrigged eyes with color change HUD. 
Exclusive @ Twe12ve, Oct 12 - 31, 2020

And



Abaddon Bindi

I'm also wearing/using
Outfit - Caboodle
Sinner's Outfit - Black Cross @ Collabor88, Oct. 2020
Veil - MW Designs
Nun Too Pleased Mother Superior 2016 (I am only wearing the veil from this set)
Stockings - No Shot
Fishnet stockings collection
Lipstick - CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Lipstick
Blood on lips - PennyWise Bracula
Bloody Mouth
Tattoo, bloody hands & feet - +Fallen Gods Inc.
Deathcall, The Underworld v2.0 UNCOMMON
Blood Bath, Complete Set (Please note, I am not wearing the Bloody Glaze part of this set)
Hairbase - MINA Hair
Myla - Omega & BoM
Bangs - TRUTH Hair
Bangs Collection *Updated* (This is an old group gift, unsure if it is still available.)
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Widowmaker' Stiletto Nail Applier
CELTIC - MARSHMELLOW
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
5 - Reach You - Darkness Rage

Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Think She's Your Puppet

  You think she's your puppet that you pull the strings when in reality only she controls  where the music leads  You think she's yo...