Sacrifice Me




Sacrifice me to whatever Gods you follow
in the altar of your arms
Bring me bloody and bleeding



Let them pull me away
Dark and brooding



I won't scream
as I'm dragged away



I'll give my all 
to let you escape



Sacrifice me
in the alter of your arms
Until I see the other side
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Baba Yaga Eyes - unrigged eyes with color change HUD. 
Exclusive @ Twe12ve, Oct 12 - 31, 2020

And



Abaddon Bindi

I'm also wearing/using
Outfit - Caboodle
Sinner's Outfit - Black Cross @ Collabor88, Oct. 2020
Veil - MW Designs
Nun Too Pleased Mother Superior 2016 (I am only wearing the veil from this set)
Stockings - No Shot
Fishnet stockings collection
Lipstick - CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Lipstick
Blood on lips - PennyWise Bracula
Bloody Mouth
Tattoo, bloody hands & feet - +Fallen Gods Inc.
Deathcall, The Underworld v2.0 UNCOMMON
Blood Bath, Complete Set (Please note, I am not wearing the Bloody Glaze part of this set)
Hairbase - MINA Hair
Myla - Omega & BoM
Bangs - TRUTH Hair
Bangs Collection *Updated* (This is an old group gift, unsure if it is still available.)
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Widowmaker' Stiletto Nail Applier
CELTIC - MARSHMELLOW
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
5 - Reach You - Darkness Rage

Cross

Comments

Popular Posts