Sometimes you inspire my inner serial killer




Sometimes you inspire my inner serial killer. 



I think of ways to dispose of you while I drink a few. Then I come to realize I would miss you. 



That this feeling is only temporary so I meditate to get rid of the hate. T



hen spend a little time chatting with the spirits before I return to your puzzled look at the sly bite of my lip. 



Sometimes you inspire my inner serial killer but not for very long...

Featuring



Slaughter Hoodie Women, includes HUD, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, EBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & standard mesh sizes XXS-L. 
Exclusive for Pumpkin Town Event Oct 1- 31, 2020.
Graveyard Eternity - Single Poses and Scene. Exclusive for Out Shop Cancer Oct 1-31, 2020. Out Shop Cancer shopping event, a Strides Campaign in support of the American Cancer Society. 50% of proceeds from this purchase goes to American Cancer Society. Available in AMF Main Store.

And



Leslie / Duo - Natural Essentials Universal HUD - also comes with necklace. 
Gift for Halloween Shop and Hop, Oct 02 - Nov. 01, 2020.

I'm also wearing
Lacey Jean [Midnight]
Makeup -
Ready2Cut Eyeliners [LeLutka Evolution]
Derelict makeup FRESH
Bombshell Red Lipstick
Love Bleeds
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Cami ~ Lelutka ~ January
Body - #Pumec
January
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Comments

Popular Posts