Thursday, October 1, 2020

The end of the world

 


It's the end of the world as we know it
I'm built to survive



Even with the mess I've created
I'm oh so alive



I will find a way to thrive
even if I need to cut a little on the side



It's the end of the world as we know it
but I feel fine
Talu/Togli

Featuring



October 1 - 15, 2020

Maid Zoombie Set includes Top, Skirt, Shoes, Garter & BoM Blood Body Tattoo, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique.




I'm also wearing/using
Love Bleeds
Hair - MINA Hair
Arwen - MINA VIP excl. group gift (older group gift, no longer available)
Dragon Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Cami ~ January (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
JANUARY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - Astralia
Horrorfest backdrops (Bloody shower)
Poses - FOXCITY.
Cute but Psycho bento pose set

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Think She's Your Puppet

  You think she's your puppet that you pull the strings when in reality only she controls  where the music leads  You think she's yo...