The end of the world

 


It's the end of the world as we know it
I'm built to survive



Even with the mess I've created
I'm oh so alive



I will find a way to thrive
even if I need to cut a little on the side



It's the end of the world as we know it
but I feel fine
Talu/Togli

Featuring



October 1 - 15, 2020

Maid Zoombie Set includes Top, Skirt, Shoes, Garter & BoM Blood Body Tattoo, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique.




I'm also wearing/using
Love Bleeds
Hair - MINA Hair
Arwen - MINA VIP excl. group gift (older group gift, no longer available)
Dragon Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Cami ~ January (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
JANUARY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - Astralia
Horrorfest backdrops (Bloody shower)
Poses - FOXCITY.
Cute but Psycho bento pose set

Comments

Popular Posts