Holiday Sun




I've decided to cast off the winter cold blues by taking a little sun filled vacation in SL. After all, where else can you vacation in the warmth with a book and have no one else bothering you? 



Since it is my vacation, I decided to take my cute little pets with me to soak up a bit of water and a little sun. 



As you can see they make excellent masseuses who work for a cube and a bit. I hope Y'all have time to find a little warm as you celebrate this Holiday Season and that 2021 blesses you more than you can imagine.

Featuring



December 5, 2020 - January 3, 2021

Swimsuit - Moonlitecat Creations
Chained Swim Suit Green, designed for Maitreya & Slink Hourglass & Physique

Necklace & Floaties - Grogo's Gadgets
Holiday Lights Necklace
Twisted Octopus Floater
Twisted Pizza Floater

Pets - Pixelancer
Stalker - Krissmuss Candy
Stalker - Krissmuss Green
Stalker - Krissmuss Red

I'm also wearing/using
Glasses - [Fetch]
Rowan Glasses
Nails -alme.
Mesh Square Nails - Candy Cane
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Brazen - Selection
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - 
Head Skin - The Face~
Synthia ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
May (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Comments

Popular Posts