Won't someone

 


make me some coffee please? I'm sure I could drink at least one of these cups full. Don't you see my longing while I stare away with only empty cups to start my day?



 I'm sure these donuts would taste better after a little dunk in that tasty, creamer laced stuff. 



Won't someone please make me some coffee? I'll give you a big squeeze around the neck if you do!

Featuring



December 5, 2020 - January 3, 2021

Dinkie outfit - *DSO*
DInkie Skathi Outfit

Coffee cups & stand - {collect}
Rustic Cup Tree - Coffee/Barnwood/Snarky

I'm also wearing/using
Dinkie - *Tiny Inc*
Lilac-point Dinkie Cat BoM v1.8
Dinkie eyes - *DSO*
Dinkie Eyes - Duo v1 - Teal-green (This is a sneak peek at these soon to be released eyes.)
Hair - Sn@tch
Minx Hair - (PASTELS)

Decor
Box of donuts - Kei-Spot
Kei's Donut Cafe (donut box RARE)
Coffee machine - Maya's Architecture
Cornello [Red] Coffee Machine with Coffee Giver

Catch me if you can

Comments

Popular Posts