Naughty List

 


Wandering the neighborhood what should appear
why Santa's sleigh all chromed and red
No reindeer that would need fed



I think I'll take a seat
who wouldn't want to take a ride
peek at the presents kept inside



I think I'll take this for a spin
hope to get it back once again
So Santa can be on his merry way



To me it won't matter for you see,
 it's already the Naughty List for me
 Talu/Togli
 
 Featuring



Shay / Streaks - comes with Natural & Unnatural Essentials Universal HUDs. For this look I combined Natural Essentials Universal HUD with Reds 2018 Universal HUD (available for sale separately, works with ALL .EscalateD. hair sold after Feb 2020.)
Winter Horns - 1L$ prize for The Grumpy Santa Hunt 3, Dec. 3 - 31, 2020. Look for a lump of coal @ .EscalateD. Mainstore. HInt: I'm a brave spirit and I might get a haircut today.

I'm also wearing/using
Dress & Shoes - [MODA]
Wednesday Dress: Blood
Wednesday Mary Jane & Socks: (Blood)
Makeup & Nails - CAZIMI
Holiday Glitz Eyeshadow - 3 Warm Red - 95%
Bombshell Red Lips - Lipstick 9
Bombshell Red Nails
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Skin - 
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Sleigh - [777] Motors
Speedy Rudolph

Backdrop - .::Crystal::.
Backdrop Spirit Chrismas

Santa's Chair

Comments

Popular Posts