Santa Selfie




 Wandering the outskirts when what to my wandering eye should appear but Santa in a pink caddy! Now you might think this could never be but I can assure you it was. 



Quickly I pulled out my phone because without it I never leave home. Wandered up to the car to begin snapping a few photos. Santa didn't seem to mind as I took my time. 



A selfie here and a selfie there, excuse me Santa while I stare. 



I managed to get all the photos I wanted before he sped away, saying "What? You ALWAYS thought I used a sleigh?"

Featuring



December 1 - 15, 2020
Dress - Tidings - FATPACK, comes with color change HUD, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, Tonic Curvy & Fine, Classic Model M, & Fitmesh Model M

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - alme.
Mesh Ballerina Nails - Halo Ombre
Glasses - [Fetch]
Olivia Glasses
Pearls - *AvaWay*
BEATRITH Pearl Necklace
Makeup - KOONZ
Ready2Cut Eyeliners [LeLUTKA EVO]
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Lady - Jewel
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
ADVENT 2020 Gift Day 11 - BODY 2020 CHRISTMAS HOPE bom skin LIPSTICK OAK
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Decor
WingD Cauldurion Loredo Roze 1.6
Santa - Pixel Bits
Sitting Santa

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
La Gasolina Backdrop

Poses - FOXCITY.
Selfie VOL3 Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts